cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia Customer Support is Terrible Case 0-0224000029627

I've had constant issues with my controller. I've been contacting Stadia for the past 3 weeks to get my buggy controller replaced. I have restarted the process of getting replaced 3 times now. I've never seen such a lack of empathy and caring. Google needs to get there stuff together or Stadia will never make it.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DjiNNxN :

I couldn't understand if you have had a controller replaced 3 times, or you're repeating the process for the 3rd time.

Either way, obviously not a fun experience for you.  Maybe one of the admins will notice your post, else just keep slogging away, for some folks the process has been straight forward, for others a pain.  Hopefully they'll figure this out soon enough for you.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I highly doubt I will have a resolution. At this point I can tell they are trying to get me to give up. I've dealt with 5+ people and each time they are asking for more info before they can provide a replace controller. Which i was already told i would be getting a code last week. Then a rep emails me asking for all the info i provided during a live chat. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I messaged them on twitter. They responded within minutes. Troubleshoot a few things.  They emailed me with a bunch of info they needed (serial number,address etc) I sent them info and got my shipping labels within minutes. Only thing you have to pay the full amount for the stadia bundle upfront (hold on CC)before they ship out replacement and i have my payment set up from my bank, i have to go in a deposit money into my account on Monday to let it through) so my replacement order is on hold til i let them hold 169.99

0 Kudos