The controllers (I have more than one and none are working) are no longer linking to my stadia account through the chrome web browser. I put in the code listed in the browser when you click on the controller icon in the upper-right of the screen and it registers on the controller, but does not actually link to the chrome browser. I have done this every day for two weeks and it has worked fine until today. I tried it with two different controllers, both fully charged, and I get the same result.
sorry to hear you encountered issues now to connect your controllers to Stadia with the Chrome Browser.
I would recommend here to first try wired and wireless connection and also the troubleshooting steps on the very bottom of this article. Maybe this will help to fix your issue.
If it doesn't help, you can also try some Chrome Browser TS steps and see if those are helping. Best would be to try again to link the controllers after each step to see if that solved the issue.
I have had the same problem recently (details in this post from yesterday).
Try the following, which works for me:
Obviously this is not an optimal long-term solution. Deleting all browser data or reinstalling Chrome would be massively inconvenient for me, so I hope there's some other real solution.