cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Sound Cutting Out With Headset

Hello,

Been using Stadia now for a couple of weeks. Loved it when playing on laptop with Chrome so I got the Premiere Edition. 

Now when using the CCU/controller and having a headset with the jack connected to the controller I have these frequent intervals of sound cutting out. 

I only get this when I have a headset connected to the controller. No issues whatsoever when the sound comes through the TV or when on the laptop. 

I also use the headset with my PS4 and no issues with it nor on my phone and laptop. 

My internet is between 250 Mbps and 300 Mbps so I'm not sure the problem is my internet either. 

I have no latency issues when playing games or atleast nothing noticeable. 

Screenshot_20200604-124444.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Have you tried a different headset or even just headphones?  Could it be a bad contact with the actual jack?

0 Kudos
Community Member

Anything more useful on this? I play PUBG and every couple of minutes my audio cuts out of my headset. I'm on my 3rd pair. It knows a set is plugged in because it won't play the audio on my TV until I unplug it. Then when I plug them back in they work fine. It has ruined many games when I lose the audio while being attacked. Pretty effing **bleep**ty for this to happen over and over and over. 

0 Kudos