Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pittam
Community Member

R2 trigger sticking, unresponsive and other stuff

Hi all,

I recently opened a support request regarding the Founders Edition controller in regards to the R2 trigger sticking, being very sensitive when placing an index finger on it, and it not responding to being depressed.

I went through the motions, supplied details, delivery tracking number, serial number of the controller, I was then requested to record a video of the issue. During this time support asked for a number from the box stadia came in? What? 

I threw the box out after Christmas, they asked for the email when I was notified the delivery was on its way. I no longer have that either.

Everything is on the order page, why can't support see that?

Has anyone else been asked for this stuff?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Pittam : It seems to be a common approach, but hopefully they are flexible on this information as I can't believe that everyone will be retaining even half this information.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
JSmooVE
Community Member

I'm having this same problem!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
codesplice Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JSmooVE Definitely reach out to support to see about arranging an RMA: 

https://support.google.com/stadia/contactflow

I recently went through that myself and while they did ask for a photo of the box (which I no longer have) I guess I was still able to provide enough documentation to convince them that I had acquired the controller legitimately. That part was a bit irritating but they were able to set me up with an exchange for a new Founders-edition controller in just a few days.

0 Kudos