cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Quality Control issues with Stadia Controller.

There is a major quality control issue with these Stadia controllers. I've been through four controllers now and it's always the same issue. Either the L2 or R2 trigger gets super sensitive after a few days to a couple weeks and sends random responses like the trigger is still pulled down, even though it's not. It's not an RMA stock issue either. I've had one controller RMAed (it had the same issue and so did the new one,) and I've bought two and they all had the same exact issue. I've now owned every color of the controller also. I'm thinking a recall and a new revision of the controller is in order as I've seen countless reports of people having the same issue. I love the Stadia, they just really need to address these controller problems.
3 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Return process needs work. The DHL return label for me didn't even work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I own 3 stadia controllers and 2 of them have issues. The first controller is having charging issues it just charges when it wants and the second controller is having an issue with the left stick, the third controller has no issues yet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I primarily play Destiny 2 and a few people in my clan have had issues as well. I had to get my founder's edition replaced because of connection issues and then after it was reset it wouldn't show up on my wifi to be paired. One of the guys I play with has gone through so many controllers because of the R2 & L2 issue. He's trying to get one with a later manufacture date. It's pretty sad. I love the look and feel of the stadia controller but the QC issues are killin' me. 

0 Kudos