When I start playing on Stadia, the game seems fine, but after a while, the game stops responding to my controller inputs. The controller works fine with the inputs for Stadia and other games. For the game to respond to my controller, I have to shut down Stadia and then turn it back on again, and it works just fine. When I move from my TV to my Mac and plug it into my Mac, it works fine, and I have no issues with it. My son even has the same problem every once in a while with his, but it doesn't happen as nearly as often as mine. Once mine starts happening and I shut down Stadia and start playing again, it'll start again about 10-15 mins later, and the whole process keeps going until I get tired of it and decide to move to my laptop. It's just frustrating because I'd rather not be playing on my Mac when I have a 75" 4K TV that I could be playing on, but instead, I'm forced to play on my Mac. Does anyone have this happening to them?
Oh well, I'm not the only one. I opened a thread just a bunch of minutes after yours, check if you can relate https://community.stadia.com/t5/The-Stadia-Controller/Controller-lag-only-on-wifi/td-p/34878
Yeah, it seems to be the same thing. I could be walking or running, or really doing anything, and the player gets stuck doing that particular movement and won’t stop. For example, if I’m shooting, he’ll only stop when he needs to reload, but then I can’t get back into cover or move him. If I’m running, I can’t get him to move in a different direction. I feel like maybe it’s something to do with The Division 2 only because I played Dead by Deadlight just fine and had no problems. I talk with Ubisoft, and they told me that at I needed to speak with Stadia. Still, they’re really no help because they keep on telling me that it might be settings changed on my internet, but I haven’t changed any settings on my internet, and I’ve had Stadia since December of last year, and it’s worked completely fine up until July when my controller decided it wanted to start disconnecting from the Chrome cast and now for a week it’s been doing the non-responsive inputs.