cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Issues using Stadia Controller on Steam game for PC

I like the controller and want to use it for my Steam games in addition to when I use it for Stadia. However, even when plugged in to my desktop via the usb cord it came with, it does not seem to be detected by the games I play. I tried multiple games, but none seem to work. My computer indicated it set up the controller for use when plugged in. Any help on this would be appreciated!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Are you sure the games you've tried even have controller support? It's indicated on the store/info page for each game. If you go into big picture mode, it'll be more obvious. In big picture mode, can you control the UI with your controller?
0 Kudos
Community Member

Thank you for your reply! I did check this, and was able to use my corded xbox 360 controller for the same game. Still no luck so far.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Edit: I cannot read 😄 

What I did was: Press steam in the top left corner => Settings => Controller => it shows detected controller. For me, it said google stadia controller and I pressed it. just follow the steps. 🙂 

I did check all controller options including generic btw. 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Does your rumble work?

what about the triggers, are they on/off or does the analog controll go from 0-100?

0 Kudos