cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

How to tell if my controller is fully charged

Jump to solution

How do I know if my controller is fully charged I saw it’s sold Orange not sure if it means it’s ready to go

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Solid orange means the controller is charging. The status light will turn off when charging is complete.

You can find more info on what the various colours of the status light mean on the support page

View solution in original post

8 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

While playing with Stadia, press the stadia button on the controller. Then in the side menu that’s pops up navigate over to the “Controller” section. Press “A” and at the bottom you should see the linked controller and the battery level next to it.

5 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Solid orange means the controller is charging. The status light will turn off when charging is complete.

You can find more info on what the various colours of the status light mean on the support page

8 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

While playing with Stadia, press the stadia button on the controller. Then in the side menu that’s pops up navigate over to the “Controller” section. Press “A” and at the bottom you should see the linked controller and the battery level next to it.

5 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

How long does the controller take to charge and how long does it last? 

0 Kudos