cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Headset Sound level

I’m loving the service but Google please fix the Max sound setting on the 3.5 controller input ITS WAY TOO LOW!!!

Am I missing something in the setup?

9 Kudos
12 Replies
Community Member

You RIGHT !! I have the same problème with an headset the games sounds are very lows ! I use with my ps4 the same material and its higher ! Please Stadia fix quickly this asking.
3 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for posting. I'd like to control my volume as well 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Mine was fine for the first two days but I've gone to use it today and the max volume has plummeted around 75%. I can barely hear anything at all now.

Is this a known issue?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Today i played deestiny and tried out different headphones/ headsets. Stadia shows on top left corner of the tv that a headset is connected. But there is no sound at all with all headphones/headsets. The volume chomecast und headset volume in the stadia menü is all ghe way to the right. Is my controller broken or am i unlicky and right now they disabled the funktion to fix something on google side? Can someone test it. Is yout headphone working right now?
1 Kudo
Community Member

I had my old iPhone headphones plugged in today and could hear fine. The volume is low though.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I had my old iPhone headphones plugged in today and could hear fine. The volume is low though.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same for me @razzzar , works fine first day and now i can't use any headphones!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same!! Google please fix!!

0 Kudos
Community Member

I seen alot of people saying they have sound level issues or static issues - i have had neither and I have been using my iphone headphones.  The way I understand it is those are wired differently then other headphones.  Try using those and see what your result is and see if that solves it.

Allen
0 Kudos
Community Member

That's why " WE " must buy the Google Stadia Headphone with the Google Stadia Headphone Mixer App...for some " microtransactions " -ish. #nothingisforfree
HipHopHobbyKlub#2005
0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here and been trying several different headphones 😞 please sort ASAP Stadia Optimist
1 Kudo
Community Member

Same boat. Bought new turtle Beach set with built in amp, still the volume is too low.  Come on Google! Please fix this or at least let us know you are working on it.

0 Kudos