cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Controller not available in game

Controller not available in game

Hi, My Stadia Controller is not available At the game. I can navigate an start a game in the chromecast but then i cant press A in Destiny 2 for example. On my PC and with a USB-C Cable everything is fine. Do you have any ideas.

1 Kudo
20 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

i have the same issue. factory reset didn't help, don't know what to do.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I also have the same problem. Has this been raised through the appropriate channels with the Stadia folks?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

No, its only here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

same problem here. did reset the controller and chromecast multiple times, used different Wifi etc, nothing fixes this
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello dear people,

I have exactly the same problem. The controller is not recognized in the game.

If I reset the controller to the factory settings in game, I can only press a button and then the connection is gone again.

Unfortunately annoying, does anyone have an idea?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I've since reported the issue through the feedback mechanism in the app. Will let you know if I hear anything.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

In the meantime, I connected the controller to my MacBook and it worked. So of course, the Chromecast Ultra must be the problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Exactly the same problem here. Controller not recognized in the game right from the beginning. Anyone found a solution so far?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I found the same problem. I can’t start any game, controller is not available. It’s really disappointed.

0 Kudos