cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Controller dead?

Hello, I assume my controller just died, I only tried it once and wanted to try today on my new tv. However the Controller Never starts blinking, also not when charging and it won’t vibrate if I try to reset it. Am i safe to assume my controller is defective? It’s just not reacting to anything, I also tried charging it for 30 minutes, just to be safe. No luck here Thanks in advance
2 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@TheRealAnorak My controller started charging again after 2 days of lying around. Don't know what it was but I believe it was stuck somehow and worked again because it completly discharged. Battery was totally empty when charging worked again. The controller had not reacted to any input. Also tried resetting it etc and kept it charging for hours and nothing happened (not even the logo started blinking, nothing)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This happened to me and I used the chat support. If holding the Google Assistant and Capture buttons for 10 seconds doesn't work, try pressing and holding the Stadia button. When I did this, the light went off. When I turned it back on again, everything was back to normal.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

That worked for me. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Worked for me as well. I thought the thing was dead. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This worked for me, I was worried there for a hot minute.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you so much! This worked perfectly!

0 Kudos