cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Controller Quality

Now, I'm not here to bad mouth Google, but I'm just thinking of a few things that could have been done differently. Battery life on my controller is not good. And it's not serviceable. There isn't even a safe way to open the controller to fix on your own if a button fails. This is a new product so no real long term reviews of durability. Also my controller squeaks at the seam on the left side .(the slightest squeeze makes a very audible squeak) I might have 50 hours total playing on stadia since launch . Most of which has come since this self isolation stuff has been going on . Last thing not sure if it is supposed to be like this. .but almost looks like a bubble or blister in the plastic . Also on the left half of the controller. I will try attaching photo and maybe someone can tell me if theirs is the same. What are your guys wish list for a second gen controller ?

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

sketch-1588846550375.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

hi @ShaneAnderson 

did you already contact the support to solve your problem? I have no problems so far with my controller. But's it is a Premiere not a Founder edition one.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Same here. Quality of controller is far behind Sony.

My left joystick is also squeaking with slight resistance. No warranty issue according to support. It's a pity.

0 Kudos