cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Chromecast and local multiplayer

Jump to solution

If I have a second Stadia controller will I be able to play local and online multiplayer through my Chromecast (if the game allows)? My PC will support two controllers but I can't find any info on two controllers with Chromecast.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

@JimmyZ I have two controllers and play local multiplayer through my chromcast all the time. Online multiplayer mixed with local is available on some games - for example I have my two boys playing ‘get packed’ with their cousins - both of them on my chromecast and their two cousins a few hundred miles away playing in theirs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I should add that most games can only play local multiplayer though and don’t allow you to play online with two players accessing through the same chromcast locally...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@JimmyZ I have two controllers and play local multiplayer through my chromcast all the time. Online multiplayer mixed with local is available on some games - for example I have my two boys playing ‘get packed’ with their cousins - both of them on my chromecast and their two cousins a few hundred miles away playing in theirs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I should add that most games can only play local multiplayer though and don’t allow you to play online with two players accessing through the same chromcast locally...

0 Kudos