cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Bluetooth headphones

Jump to solution
Is there any way, or will there ever be, to connect BLUETOOTH headphones to the controller? I mean it's almost 2020...
1 Kudo
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

There isn't right now. The controller does have a Bluetooth chipset in it, but it isn't enabled yet.  Given that bluetooth headphones often have fairly large issues with latency and AV Sync I would probably not plan on relying on this even if it ever does gets enabled.  You'd be better off using a wireless headset that has a transmitter that plugs into the USB Port, but that isn't yet enabled either - hopefully USB headset support comes sooner than later, I'm waiting for that to roll out myself.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Member

I found a way for bluetooth headphones to work with almost zero lag. Here is my YouTube video on it. 

https://youtu.be/xwg3brh7_bs

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

There isn't right now. The controller does have a Bluetooth chipset in it, but it isn't enabled yet.  Given that bluetooth headphones often have fairly large issues with latency and AV Sync I would probably not plan on relying on this even if it ever does gets enabled.  You'd be better off using a wireless headset that has a transmitter that plugs into the USB Port, but that isn't yet enabled either - hopefully USB headset support comes sooner than later, I'm waiting for that to roll out myself.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos