cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Any way to receive an invite code?

Is there any possibility of receiving a invite code? I recently bought the stadiu and chromecast ultra pack and did not receive a code. I see that orders before July did receive an invite code and wondering if that will help me link the stadium controller to my chromecast? I am still having trouble linking the controller to the chromecast ultra And making everything happily sync together. I know my google home, chromecast ultra and stadia all have to be under the same email. Can someone help? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Founder
Founder

I'm pretty sure you don't need an invite code anymore to sign up with your email address. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Usually there is no need of a code to set up Stadia and start playing. If you are missing a promotional code though that you wanted to redeem in the installation step, you can redeem it by following these instructions.

This Stadia quick start guide might also help you in regards of setting everything up properly and start playing.

If you still have any issues or can't redeem a code or missing a code in the email that you expect, you can also reach out to Stadia support and check this out by getting tips regarding your missing code or they might even be able to provide you with a new code.

1 Kudo