cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

really poor Stadia support

i ordered Stadia Premiere Edition and 1 joypad extra. Today my order arrived but....but... here was no chromecast device and I did not receive an activation code via email. Google support is unreachable and even stadia. I'm really bitter because I can't use the device and I don't know who to contact. I'm thinking of asking for a refund
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Community Member

Did you try Stadia Support through chat? They could help you out with this.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I was browsing the stadia site all afternoon but was unable to find the chat

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Camzsez11 :

How many boxes were delivered. Sounds like you either just had a single controller delivered. If you received 2 boxes and one box is larger than the other are you sure you dont have a ccu hidden in a layer beneath the controller?

if you've just got 1 box then probably your order hasnt been completed. Contact support to discuss else wait to see if you get the rest of the order. The code usually gets sent soon after delivery of the ccu either same day or next day. 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I ordered a controller with chrome cast and an additional controller. the boxes that arrived to me are the same size. one of them differs from the other box because it has the characteristics of the device. there are no funds and I found only the usb cable in both boxes.
on my account he says that the order would arrive by December 27th and in fact it arrived today. I will wait tomorrow to receive the activation code and answer to my question about the absence of the chromecast.
if you have a link for chat support, i would be happy to have it

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Camzsez11 : It sounds to me that you have just had 2 controllers sent instead of just a single controller and a premium edition bundle.  The box sizes are different, the controller box has a picture of a controller on the top of it, while the box for the CCU including Controller just has the Stadia logo on the top.  

Both boxes will have the same width and length, but the premium edition box or the founders edition box are taller by about 4cm or thereabouts.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo in fact they were wrong to send. now they will send me the right one. I'm waiting for news from the technical department
1 Kudo
Community Member

I finally managed to contact support by phone !!! I will update you

1 Kudo