cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

lost 4k and hdr

I'm disappointed with stadia as I only use stadia because of 4k hdr its been fine until they took my first monthly payment now i have a maximum resolution of 1080p no hdr even though i have stadia pro this is just a joke i pay for a service and only recieve half of it i don't want stadia on my phone if its only going to play at 1080 otherwise I'd stick to nvidia geforce and xcloud I have bought two games on stadia now and they are useless in 1080p so what the **bleep** am I meant to do now not as if I'll get all the money I've spent on this crap back now is it 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

i have the same isue!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Me too...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Do you have that issue only in a specific game or in general for all games?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

In general I had 4k 1080p and 720p options and also a toggle for hdr now i have 1080p and 720p options no 4k or hdr toggle anymore 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

4k doesn't work on app/browser, u can't select that don't know why, I'm pro subscriber

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

what a rip off the games are more expensive than playstation store prices and now no 4k if I knew I would be actually paying for 1080p I wouldn't have continued to pay after the free trial and bought £75 worth of games 

0 Kudos