cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CorgisCorgis
Community Member

Which devices support Stadia gameplay?

Jump to solution
I'm have several different devices in my household including an iPhone X, Pixel Slate, and Pixel 3 XL. Which devices will be able to access Stadia at launch?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

At launch, mobile gameplay will be supported on a Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4 phone, and tablets running Chrome OS. However, you’ll be able to create your account and make game purchases from any Android M+ or iOS 11+ device that has access to the Stadia app. For more information on device compatibility, check out this help center article.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

At launch, mobile gameplay will be supported on a Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4 phone, and tablets running Chrome OS. However, you’ll be able to create your account and make game purchases from any Android M+ or iOS 11+ device that has access to the Stadia app. For more information on device compatibility, check out this help center article.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Nilas
Community Member

Dear Grace,

We would love to see Stadia games playable on the Iphone app and in the Chrome app for ipad (since Apple released ipadOS and desktop-class browsing).
Please make it happen. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Northlight
Community Member

@Nilas They are working on it patience young Padawan.

I collect Kudos for living.
0 Kudos