cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Which devices support Stadia gameplay?

Jump to solution
I'm have several different devices in my household including an iPhone X, Pixel Slate, and Pixel 3 XL. Which devices will be able to access Stadia at launch?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

At launch, mobile gameplay will be supported on a Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4 phone, and tablets running Chrome OS. However, you’ll be able to create your account and make game purchases from any Android M+ or iOS 11+ device that has access to the Stadia app. For more information on device compatibility, check out this help center article.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

At launch, mobile gameplay will be supported on a Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4 phone, and tablets running Chrome OS. However, you’ll be able to create your account and make game purchases from any Android M+ or iOS 11+ device that has access to the Stadia app. For more information on device compatibility, check out this help center article.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Dear Grace,

We would love to see Stadia games playable on the Iphone app and in the Chrome app for ipad (since Apple released ipadOS and desktop-class browsing).
Please make it happen. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Nilas They are working on it patience young Padawan.

I collect Kudos for living.
0 Kudos