cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deleted User
Not applicable

Where's the Stadia update?

Jump to solution

I noticed on Google play the app was updated on the 27th August but the version is identical to that which I have installed, so where is the update?

According to Google play app on my Android the last update was in July?

I see there is talk of version 2.32 which is available but where? Apart from downloading the APK I haven't seen it.

As a pro subscriber I would have thought any updates would be Made available to all.

Anyone else notice or have some insight?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

mh I have the most recent version as well on my Pixel 3 which is 2.29, last updated on 22 July 2020.

I can see you might have seen the update-information in the web on play.google.com (see here) which is stating to have the latest update on 27 August, but there it does also show version 2.29.

I guess in this case it makes sense to check out the Play Store on mobile on a regular base for an update, but might also be coming soon then.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @Deleted User 

which Android version are you running? Stadia requires at least Android 6. :).

I was able to get the update on my Pixel 3a

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
2 Kudos
Deleted User
Not applicable

@Tobonaut Hi, Android 9, I checked the Google play website again today and it still shows version 2.29.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

mh I have the most recent version as well on my Pixel 3 which is 2.29, last updated on 22 July 2020.

I can see you might have seen the update-information in the web on play.google.com (see here) which is stating to have the latest update on 27 August, but there it does also show version 2.29.

I guess in this case it makes sense to check out the Play Store on mobile on a regular base for an update, but might also be coming soon then.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Deleted User
Not applicable

@Chufu Thanks, yes I'll keep an eye on the store. I'm guessing the info out about Stadia 2.32 may actually not be the updated version, maybe a beta so be better to wait for the official update.

1 Kudo