cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Weak internet connection

• I have the best internet and it still says I have a weak internet connection and skips and Freeze's and stops
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @Woosh123 

do you play in Chrome or using the Chromecast Ultra? Maybe you want to check if your wifi is fast enough that the location of your device.

If you are on a phone or Chrome, please use the Stadia speed test to verify your wifi performance 🙂
https://projectstream.google.com/speedtest

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I have done the test and it says I have great internet and I'm using the app on mobile 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Woosh123 then I would recommend in this case to try some troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article.

Hopefully this will help with your issues, but you can always also try to contact Stadia support to receive more tips or more troubleshooting steps.

You mentioned you're using the app on mobile, have you tried it out on Chrome Browser or on your TV with the CCU, just to see if you have the same issues there and to isolate if it's a problem with your device?

0 Kudos