cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Touch controll and 3rd Party controller stopped working since the latest update (En/Ger)

So my problem is, since the latest update, my mobile controller (Razer Kishi) stopped working. The App says that there is a controller connected but in-game the controller does not work. Only the "stadia button (with is the home button on my controler) works.

The same problem is with the touch controll. Only the stadia button works. 

The controller works flawlessly in any other App but stadia. 

And before the Update it worked without any problems (controler and touch controlls)

I tried to start stadia with the chrome browser and desktop mode (controller doesn't work) 

I re installed the app several times. Nothing helps

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy s20+ (so I don't have to use the experimental mode) 

Some ideas what may help?

Seit dem letzten Update (01.07) funktioniert weder mein controller (Razer Kishi) noch die touch Steuerung.

Vorher hat alles ohne Probleme funktioniert. In der app wird sogar angezeigt, das ein Controller verbunden ist. Wenn ich ich aber ein spiel öffne funktioniert nur die Stadia Taste. Das selbe ist wenn ich versuche mit der touch Steuerung zu spielen. Auch da geht nur die Stadia Taste.

Am controller liegt es auch nicht, der funktioniert mit allen anderen Apps die ich probiert habe reibungslos.

Ich habe versucht stadia im Browser und desktop Modus zu starten aber auch da funktioniert der Controller nicht. Des Weiteren habe ich App schon mehrmals neu installiert. Hatte aber auch keinen Effekt.

Mein Handy ist ein Samsung Galaxy s20+ , gehört also zu den unterstützen Handys.

Irgend jemand ne idee?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Member

Same here, touch controller stopped to work yesterday on my Huawei p20 smartphone and Samsung tablet. Today the touch controller works in some games on smartphone, buy not on tablet.

I hope they'll fix the iussue.

0 Kudos