cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Suggestion: Ability to add nicknames to Stadia friends

Jump to solution

Hello, I originally posted this suggestion in Stadia General. I was advised to post it in Stadia App so it can gain attention.

Below is the link to my original post with my suggestion.

https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-General/Suggestion-Ability-to-add-nicknames-to-Stadia-friends...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I like this suggestion, but I suspect the advice was to actually suggest this directly through the Stadia App itself, using the "Feedback" feature available through the menu that opens when you tap your avatar in the upper right corner. That's used to send feedback directly to the Stadia team at Google, which may not see it here in the community forums. Since this is a feature suggestion, just turn off the "Screenshot" and "System logs" at the bottom, and type your suggestion briefly in the text field above that.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@JohnZoidberg is correct I meant the stadia app on your phone rather than this section of the community.

Nevertheless I still support it! Great idea.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I like this suggestion, but I suspect the advice was to actually suggest this directly through the Stadia App itself, using the "Feedback" feature available through the menu that opens when you tap your avatar in the upper right corner. That's used to send feedback directly to the Stadia team at Google, which may not see it here in the community forums. Since this is a feature suggestion, just turn off the "Screenshot" and "System logs" at the bottom, and type your suggestion briefly in the text field above that.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Ah! Ok, great. Yes I see it now. I'll send my suggestion through there. Thank you for the clarification.

0 Kudos