cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Matt1
Community Member

Stadia App Notifications

It seems a lot of people are unhappy with the waiting times for matching up with people on PvP or PvE for Destiny 2 and other games. It got me thinking, could a feature be added to the app to send a notification when other users are looking to connect with players on parts of the game you are already progressing. I’d really like to be able to select a setting on the app and receive a notification like ‘player X looking for fire team members for XXX mission’ then an accept / reject option. If I was free and I needed to complete the event for my own progress then I could just click accept and it could take me right there in a few secs. @GraceFromGoogle and the Stadia team - I guess something along these lines would be easy to implement....?
2 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Chufu Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Sounds like a really cool idea. Those notifications would definetely be helpful.

Maybe it does make also sense if you send them in the Stadia app or on stadia.google.com as feedback to the developers? Therefore you get their attention as well and they can have a thought about it or see how it can be implemented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Matt1
Community Member

Good idea, I’ll do that
1 Kudo