cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Sharing Screen Captures

Hey! Any chance you can add a "Share" button to your Captures section?

Being able to tweet out images of stuff would be neat.

Cheers.

4 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@neil_fifteen I came here to ask the same question. I cannot see how to export captures / share them. Would also be nice to be able to put a timestamp and other session metadata on the image if desired.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Why isn't there a share button... I want to spread my first game session in Destiny2!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Early functionality that is not yet complete.  I would expect to see this feature and more to be released in 2020.

You can use something like DU Recorder (iPhone app) to record video from a phone/tablet and then edit/save/publish it afterwards, there are numerous similar apps for IOS and Android so go with whichever suits you best.  That is about the only option until such time that the functionality gets updated in due course.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

iOS has a screen recorder built in, I just use that.

I found it crazy though that a screenshot I captured via my controller I then had to use my phone to take a screenshot of the screenshot in order to share it lol. Screenshot inception going on over here!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@neil_fifteen @Razza @jolupa @steveb :

FYI, still no share feature, but it is now possible to playback and download clips and screenshots via Chrome.  A step in the right direction at least...

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo