cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Share Video/Screenshot?

I took a video I’d like to post on Facebook. When I log in with the app I can see the video, but I don’t see how to share it. Advise? Adam
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Adamkynaston :

No additional functionality is available yet to perform these types of functions.   Most likely these types of features will be available in 2020 once new features get released.

The only work-around that you have would be to install some screen capture software along the lines of DU Recorder or something like that which can capture video on your phone screen and then edit/save/publish etc.  Not ideal, but about the only option available currently.

It doesn't help logging into Stadia via Chrome from a PC either as screenshots and clips are not displayed there yet (although you can take screenshots and generate clips, they can still only be displayed via the Stadia app not via Chrome).

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Yes! I would love to be able to post to Twitter, and it would be cool if we could post to our favorite Discord channels too. Also let us use the screenshots as wallpapers for our favorite devices.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Adamkynaston @MuricanGamer @ktd :

FYI, it is now at least possible to download clips and screenshots via Chrome.  Still no share functionality, but it does at least simplify viewing and downloading captures via a Chrome browser.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos