cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Really start missing wireless controller now

More and more actually, i have now started playing other consolles just because of mobility. Playing Stadia on anything other then chromecast just feels more work then worth it

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 ๐Ÿ™‚
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

@Nightcrow I play on Chrome with a wireless Xbox 360 controller without any issues.  I just have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver installed and just connect with my old Xbox 360 controller just fine.  I still need to have access to a keyboard if I want to access Stadia menus and the like, but once a game is running no issues with an old controller.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Well then the assumption is all have an xbox controller :)(for a gaming solution with its own controller)

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 ๐Ÿ™‚
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Nightcrow : It's not so much the assumption, just that Google haven't yet released a controller with more universal WiFi capabilities.  Microsoft was slow for the Xbox 360 to make the controller work with a PC, and they were slow again with releasing a dongle to allow an Xbox One controller to connect with a PC.   Same scenario with Google IMHO.  I'm sure that something will get released later this year to fill that void, but until such time, there are possibilities even if it involves a 3rd party controller.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

This makes no sense, why not just install Chromecast Ultra on the pc monitor you are on and play wirelessly that way?

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

And if that is too difficult, why couldnt you tape a wireless usb to your controller lol

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos