cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Questions or ideas for Stadia app.

Jump to solution

I would like to see access to this site somewhere in the Stadia app. I would also like to see achievements in the app

Do these things exist and I'm just missing them?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

@Kellect Yes to the first question. When you are in the Stadia mobile app, go to the right tab/section called explore (you should see store, home, explore) then scroll down to the 4th or 5th window, they should say "Stadia: News and Updates" "Stadia community forum" if you click on those windows they will take you to this site.

And they are working on the achievements stuff for the mobile app. (Part of the wireless controller support as well they are working on) idk if both will be rolling out at the same time either but it is being worked on.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@Kellect Yes to the first question. When you are in the Stadia mobile app, go to the right tab/section called explore (you should see store, home, explore) then scroll down to the 4th or 5th window, they should say "Stadia: News and Updates" "Stadia community forum" if you click on those windows they will take you to this site.

And they are working on the achievements stuff for the mobile app. (Part of the wireless controller support as well they are working on) idk if both will be rolling out at the same time either but it is being worked on.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Sho That is great news! Thank you for letting me know, as I've not been keeping up as well as I would like to with Stadia updates.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Kellect np at all, happy to help and honestly Google hasn't been updating too much lately, they getting things going, working hard on game launches, missing features to be added and to get Stadia in the hands of the public (with the free tier) in a few months. 

So don't worry, you haven't missed too much. Whenever they do update, you will def find them here though, so hopefully all that info helps you get to this page easier. 

Happy gaming! Stadia forever! 😊

0 Kudos