Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Freezedried72
Community Member

Promotional Codes

Jump to solution
So...let's say that I have a promotional code for a free game. How on earth do I enter the thing? Can't find a field for it anywhere in the app.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Freezedried72 :

Currently, via a Chrome browser session, you can navigate to Stadia Settings by clicking on your avatar, and there is an option available within those settings called "Redeem code", selecting that gives you the ability to enter a code.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
ThOR27
Community Member

Maybe because it doesn't have promotional codes yet. For the pro free games they show in the phone app to redeem.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Chufu Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

There was an option before in the Stadia App to redeem codes, was pretty sure, it was available when clicking on your profile in the top right corner. But it looks like they removed it with the last update for the Stadia App, so I can't find that option anymore.

At the moment there are no free games via code to claim, you can only claim the Stadia Pro games for free or the Buddy Pass (if you got one from a founder), so at the moment entering a code there is not necessary, but yeah...maybe they implement it in the future again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Freezedried72
Community Member
Thanks for your reply. I'm a game reviewer, so I actually have the codes and have been beating my head against a wall trying to figure out how to enter them. I was on the phone for over an hour yesterday with Stadia support, and they couldn't tell me as much as you just did - so thank you!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mcnichoj
Community Member

Contact another reviewer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Freezedried72
Community Member

Emails are out there! Hoping to hear back today. In the meantme, been playing Tomb Raider. Forgot how good that game is.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Freezedried72 :

Currently, via a Chrome browser session, you can navigate to Stadia Settings by clicking on your avatar, and there is an option available within those settings called "Redeem code", selecting that gives you the ability to enter a code.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Freezedried72
Community Member

Greatly appreciate it, and am happy to confirm that this is the correct solution. Man, I really love the Stadia community. What a bunch of cool people.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
alexdc
Community Member

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask but does anyone have a unused promo code? I've been enjoying Stadia so far and my brother would like to try it. Thank you

0 Kudos