cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

PUBG Keyboard bindings

Hello everyone,

Anybody had any luck reaching out to PUBG Stadia Support about not being able to change the keyboard settings on Stadia? I have tried a couple of time on the last two weeks and no luck. The main reason I signed up for Stadia Pro is to be able to play PUBG on my Mac. Stadia support suggest to contact the publisher directly which I did but nothing happens...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

This is a PUBG bug. I opened ticket with them and today I have received this answer;

Hello Survivor,

Thanks for contacting PUBG Stadia support.

I appreciate you taking the time to report this issue to us. We're already aware of this issue and working hard to fix it. The whole process may take a while but rest assured that our game development team will find a solution for this and fix this issue as soon as possible. However, please bear with us, while we find a solution to fix this issue. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you have any other feedback, questions, or comments. I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have been asking for the Stadia team to allow us to create our own controller/keyboard configurations and share them with he community. This type of this could be done very easily if we have the tools. Check it out and vote it up: Idea: let community create+share controller configs

0 Kudos