cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DazBarthram
Community Member

No invite code received !

Jump to solution
Hi, please help !! I have received my Stadia Founders Edition controller pack today but have not yet received my invite code to continue setup. Does anyone have any updates on how long the waiting time is for these codes to be emailed. I was so looking forward to trying Stadia with all the hype surrounding this new platform, but now i am feeling very disappointed at this time. Thanks Google.
2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
DazBarthram
Community Member

Thanks for your reply davidking !

I have now received my invite code from Google, now onwards to completing setup and start enjoying this new platform.

Hope all the other Stadia members out there receive their codes soon. Good Luck everyone ! Have Fun !!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
davidking
Community Member

@DazBarthram Looking at the pinned post, it seems the only info we have is they're still being rolled in the sequence in which they received pre-orders:
https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-General/Ordered-6th-of-june-yet-to-recieve-a-code/td-p/255

1 Kudo
Highlighted
DazBarthram
Community Member

Thanks for your reply davidking !

I have now received my invite code from Google, now onwards to completing setup and start enjoying this new platform.

Hope all the other Stadia members out there receive their codes soon. Good Luck everyone ! Have Fun !!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kobanchee
Community Member
Morning all - I have also received my code and so has a mate of mine - looks like theyre rolling them out now! See you on Stadia!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Chef
Community Member

When did you order yours?

1 Kudo
Highlighted
DazBarthram
Community Member
@Chef , My order was placed on the 11th June, if that helps. Cheers
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Chef
Community Member

@DazBarthram well I ordered mine at the beginning of August. So it looks like I'm gonna be waiting a bit longer. I'm not sure how far down the timeline they are with the codes, but it feels like it's taking forever.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MISTA
Community Member

Hmm. I placed mine on July 19th. Hopefully, I'll receive some good news soon. Especially since I have the hardware already.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hi-mhe
Community Member
Shyt.... I ordered mine on the 18th of October and i received my controller today.. was really happy, so excited and in a split second it all went away. Idk when ill receive my code
0 Kudos
Highlighted
MISTA
Community Member

Update. Mine came early morning of 11-22

0 Kudos