cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted
Community Member

Mouse keyboard support on Android

It would be wonderful if Android app supports Mouse/Keyboard, as the tablets are evolving. As a first month trial user, it is very disappointing that I cannot play with keyboard and mouse on Galaxy Tab S6 with the cover keyboard and Bluetooth mouse. That's not also possible on Stadia on Chrome because of unavailability of Mouse Lock API on Chrome Android.

I would love to be able to use mouse keyboard on Android app and would  definitely become a permanent subscriber if that gets possible. ๐Ÿ˜€

Are the devs going to implement this feature? If yes, are there any milestones or estimated time for rollout?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hello @zxcmehran 

I'm also a M&K player, though in my case, I'm still waiting for iPhone and iPad availability. What I would suggest, though, is using the "Feedback" feature in the app to send this request directly to Google. Just hit your avatar in the corner and at the bottom below "Help" is the "Feedback" option. I know Google folks do read the feedback that comes in, but I also don't want to give you false hope โ€“ while I would love to see this, too, I have a suspicion there may not be enough call for it to get it up to the top of the development backlog.

1 Kudo