Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Marvel Avengers pre-order??

Jump to solution

Hi all 🐣

Lloyd here.

I have 2 questions . But let me start by saying, how these questions came about.

I saw the trailer for Marvel's Avengers game and I saw that it was being released on stadia.

I've been on I've been on Sony for years but I have been building up quite a library with stadia.😜🐣

And I enjoy the freedom that it provides🐣!

so I would like to purchase Marvel Avengers 4 on stadia and with all the pre-order content going around I would like to know .

How do I pre-order games for stadia?

how do I purchase Marvel Avengers for stadia?

in the future how can I search for specific games to see if they are on stadia ?

Thanks Lloyd

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@lloydbus The latest news is that Early access for Marvels Avengers will begin September 1st according to this article

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

@lloydbus 

Hi Lloyd,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform. I am also waiting for Avengers to arrive.

Thanks for your questions.

At the moment Pre orders don't happen on stadia, there have been  rumours bounding about that this is incoming so worth keeping an eye on the next round of updates. Once avengers hits the store you will then be able to purchase the title. 

Again title specific search is not yet available but again the platform is being updated regularly so worth keeping an eye on the update stadia team put out. 

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@lloydbus The latest news is that Early access for Marvels Avengers will begin September 1st according to this article

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

1 Kudo