cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Getting stadia code

Jump to solution

I already own a Chromecast ultra and have purchased a stadia remote. How do I get the 16 digit code to activate my account?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Loggs89 :

A few choices are available.

• Get a friend who purchased the Founders Edition to give you an unused/valid Buddy Pass code
  • Buy a Buddy Pass code from the internet somewhere e.g. Ebay (can't vouch for the reliability of this route though).
  • Wait until the Base Edition of Stadia is released later this year. No specific dates announced yet though.
  • Purchase a Premium Edition and either find a use for the 2nd Chromecast Ultra and controller, or sell those on Ebay.

Those are about the only options currently available until the Base Edition is released later this year.  The process is really only currently suited for buyers of the Founders Edition, Premium Edition, or have been gifted with a Buddy Pass.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Loggs89 :

A few choices are available.

• Get a friend who purchased the Founders Edition to give you an unused/valid Buddy Pass code
  • Buy a Buddy Pass code from the internet somewhere e.g. Ebay (can't vouch for the reliability of this route though).
  • Wait until the Base Edition of Stadia is released later this year. No specific dates announced yet though.
  • Purchase a Premium Edition and either find a use for the 2nd Chromecast Ultra and controller, or sell those on Ebay.

Those are about the only options currently available until the Base Edition is released later this year.  The process is really only currently suited for buyers of the Founders Edition, Premium Edition, or have been gifted with a Buddy Pass.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos