cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Galaxy Fold

I've tried to be patient, I've had stadia since day one. It makes no sense to me that when they added all of the Samsung devices they didn't add the Galaxy fold. If you were gonna play on a phone, it's hard to imagine a phone that it would be better than that. But her we are like 7 or 8 months in and still no Galaxy fold. I understand that not a ton of people bought the device but in my head, it's still hard toc up with a reason that they haven't done it. I'm just frustrated at this point because this was one of the reasons I was excited to have stadia. No offense to stadia but I didn't get it to play in my house. I have 4 other options for that... 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

As of this week, I understand you can enable compatibility with any Android device under the 'experiments' settings in the Stadia App.

This is supposed to allow play on any device regardless of official support with the caveat that the experience may not be great. However considering the galaxy fold has powerful internals I expect stadia should run fine. Worth a try?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@prof0crunchy @ well I retract my complaint, I didn't check. Timing is a funny thing lol. This is now an option and now I can use the device.

0 Kudos