cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Founder
Founder

Full screen on phone

Jump to solution

In the YouTube advert for Stadia showcasing Immortals Fenix Rising the game is played on a new Pixel and it's stretched full screen. On my OnePlus and on other phones from what I saw you have the black edges on the sides as the stream is locked to 16:9. Does the new Pixel support full screen gameplay? Will we get better resolutions on other phones?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@ione I don't have the new Pixel 5 phone, but I'm guessing that the image you saw on the video were simulated. It's not the actual thing. Stadia can only display 16:9 ratio and I checked Pixel 5 has 19.5:9 ratio, so most likely you'll still see black bars on the side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@ione I don't have the new Pixel 5 phone, but I'm guessing that the image you saw on the video were simulated. It's not the actual thing. Stadia can only display 16:9 ratio and I checked Pixel 5 has 19.5:9 ratio, so most likely you'll still see black bars on the side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

0 Kudos