cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Doom eternal Urdak won't replay

Jump to solution

There's a post on April 22nd about Urdak not loading for people on stadia. you get the error message that this game has a glitch go back to stadia and reopen to play. When you do this it resets the game all together and puts you right back at the start menu. This is extremely frustrating and essentially will make it where I have to play the game all the way through again without any of my previous achievements. Has anybody figured this out yet, I tried reaching out to Google with no response as of yet, I do not think this is anything to do with the game designers as when you play it in order it works just fine. Has anyone figured out a workaround yet? or Google can you please look into this issue this is a huge title and an even bigger deal for players that are trying to get all the accomplishments. It is definitely on the stadia side as this issue seems to have been happening more recently.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Obizzz This doesn't appear to be a Stadia issue since it's also impacting players on other platforms:

https://www.google.com/search?q=doom+eternal+urdak+glitch+site:www.reddit.com

I've seen posts mentioning the issue on Steam/PC, Xbox, and PS4 in addition to Stadia. Sounds like something Bethesda will need to address.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The latest patch has seem to have fixed the issue, thank you for the reply! Patiently patiently for new games slated to be released this month!

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Obizzz This doesn't appear to be a Stadia issue since it's also impacting players on other platforms:

https://www.google.com/search?q=doom+eternal+urdak+glitch+site:www.reddit.com

I've seen posts mentioning the issue on Steam/PC, Xbox, and PS4 in addition to Stadia. Sounds like something Bethesda will need to address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The latest patch has seem to have fixed the issue, thank you for the reply! Patiently patiently for new games slated to be released this month!

1 Kudo