cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Capture sharing??

Jump to solution

So why is there no share option In the stadia app for the screen captures. Can't even zoom in? Why? Fix it please!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @ShaneAnderson 

You can share the photos using your Google Photos app or website. 🙂 If you want to have this feature in the Stadia app itself, please use the feedback feature of the mobile Stadia app to report your idea directly to the team.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi @ShaneAnderson 

You can share the photos using your Google Photos app or website. 🙂 If you want to have this feature in the Stadia app itself, please use the feedback feature of the mobile Stadia app to report your idea directly to the team.

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

And where in the google photos app do you find your screen captures? Also how is this even a thing. No share button on captures in the app? Seems like the whole point of keeping a screen capture is to share. The stadia app is poorly designed in my opinion . The simple things should at least be there. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Google photos? Where?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

As far as I'm aware you can only download pictures/videos through the desktop client. After that you can upload them wherever you feel like sharing them too.

There was an APK breakdown recently that hinted at the possibility of sharing content from within the app, but it has yet to be fully implemented.

@SanchezDave@ShaneAnderson 

Add me on Stadia!
☆ Fai ☆
0 Kudos