cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ScanX
Community Member

Can't play on my smartphone Android

It's a joke, why can't we play on other smartphone than pixel ? Do you think you will sell more pixel like that ? I feel that like a trap... It's not nice
2 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
codesplice Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@ScanX As with many Google software/service launches, I imagine it is at least to some extent a matter of trying to manage the variables in play. If this follows the typical pattern it will only be a Pixel exclusive for a short while before rolling out more broadly.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Barry
Community Member

Yeah it's just on Pixel for now. More later on

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MuricanGamer
Community Member

Basically it's for quality control purposes, however I own a Pixel 4 XL and I can say that the quality is awesome. it's super fast and I'm able to use my PS4, Xbox one, and Stadia controller with no input lag at all.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Avrila
Community Member

It seems more devices work now. Its now possible to play games via app on Samsung Tablet

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jaybizzile34
Community Member

Lies 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CookieMcCrumble
Community Member

Got it working using the chrome browser on my Galaxy S9+ with a PS4 controller connected via bluetooth. You just have to make sure that desktop view is enabled in the browser options settings.

CookieMcCrumble on Stadia, PSN, XBL, Steam, uPlay, Origin.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Viperstone
Community Member

Try going to chrome settings and go down to make website change to desktop site. Then reload should come up just can't get controller to work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trainz
Community Member

I believe that, since Stadia is still in the Beta phase until 2020, the functionality to run on other non-Pixel devices will come at a later time, just as many other features will come. In short, it's like Google says let's start with Pixel and see how it goes.
0 Kudos