cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Can't play on my smartphone Android

It's a joke, why can't we play on other smartphone than pixel ? Do you think you will sell more pixel like that ? I feel that like a trap... It's not nice
2 Kudos
8 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@ScanX As with many Google software/service launches, I imagine it is at least to some extent a matter of trying to manage the variables in play. If this follows the typical pattern it will only be a Pixel exclusive for a short while before rolling out more broadly.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yeah it's just on Pixel for now. More later on

0 Kudos
Community Member

It seems more devices work now. Its now possible to play games via app on Samsung Tablet

0 Kudos
Community Member

Lies 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Got it working using the chrome browser on my Galaxy S9+ with a PS4 controller connected via bluetooth. You just have to make sure that desktop view is enabled in the browser options settings.

CookieMcCrumble on Stadia, PSN, XBL, Steam, uPlay, Origin.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Basically it's for quality control purposes, however I own a Pixel 4 XL and I can say that the quality is awesome. it's super fast and I'm able to use my PS4, Xbox one, and Stadia controller with no input lag at all.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Try going to chrome settings and go down to make website change to desktop site. Then reload should come up just can't get controller to work
0 Kudos
Community Member

I believe that, since Stadia is still in the Beta phase until 2020, the functionality to run on other non-Pixel devices will come at a later time, just as many other features will come. In short, it's like Google says let's start with Pixel and see how it goes.
0 Kudos