cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

App not working :(

Jump to solution

Nvidia Shield K1 TABLET (8 INCH ) -StadiA Worked on url (still does ) finally since the app allowed in different phones and tablets worked up until the newest version(even went back to the last 2 versions and doesn't work now !) ..keep getting this message ! Wifi 2.4 and 5 ghz even hardliner net at 300mb still same message!! I rebooted to factor reinstalled Stadia and same issue now ..SORRY STADIA HAD A GLITCH ,Please reopen the game to keep playing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @SupremeScotian,

sorry to hear you have issues with the Stadia App on your Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet.

As far as I can see here in this article, your tablet isn't supported to play Stadia on. Usually Google will make more mobile devices compatible with Stadia over time, even if they don't appear in the list.

You could try to enable the experimental features within the app and then see if this solves your problem:

• To try playing Stadia on an Android device that is not currently supported, sign into the Stadia app Stadia icon on the device you want to try, open your Stadia settings, tap Experiments, then turn on Play on this device. This setting will only affect the device you set it on, and you can turn it off at any time. Note that your play experience may vary depending on your mobile device and network speed.

If this doesn't help: I understood you were rebooting your device to factory reset and then reinstalled Stadia. Usually this step should help indeed, if you want to check more troubleshooting steps, I would recommend to check the ones mentioned in this article in the helpcenter (e.g. checking for newest Android version, etc.).

If nothing helps at all, it might also be that either the Stadia developers or the manufacturers of your device need more time to fix the issue and to make the Stadia App work again on your device. In this case, I would recommend to leave feedback in the Stadia app for the Google developers (you can do this by tapping your profile icon in the top-right, then navigating to the "Feedback" section. The Stadia team reads every piece of feedback, so this is the best way to get your voice heard!). You can also reach out to the manufacturers of your device to see if they need to do something on their end to fix this.

Wish you all the best.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @SupremeScotian,

sorry to hear you have issues with the Stadia App on your Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet.

As far as I can see here in this article, your tablet isn't supported to play Stadia on. Usually Google will make more mobile devices compatible with Stadia over time, even if they don't appear in the list.

You could try to enable the experimental features within the app and then see if this solves your problem:

• To try playing Stadia on an Android device that is not currently supported, sign into the Stadia app Stadia icon on the device you want to try, open your Stadia settings, tap Experiments, then turn on Play on this device. This setting will only affect the device you set it on, and you can turn it off at any time. Note that your play experience may vary depending on your mobile device and network speed.

If this doesn't help: I understood you were rebooting your device to factory reset and then reinstalled Stadia. Usually this step should help indeed, if you want to check more troubleshooting steps, I would recommend to check the ones mentioned in this article in the helpcenter (e.g. checking for newest Android version, etc.).

If nothing helps at all, it might also be that either the Stadia developers or the manufacturers of your device need more time to fix the issue and to make the Stadia App work again on your device. In this case, I would recommend to leave feedback in the Stadia app for the Google developers (you can do this by tapping your profile icon in the top-right, then navigating to the "Feedback" section. The Stadia team reads every piece of feedback, so this is the best way to get your voice heard!). You can also reach out to the manufacturers of your device to see if they need to do something on their end to fix this.

Wish you all the best.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos