cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Will Stadia be able to connect to my android phone? I have a LS Stylo 5 and I'd like to play on my phone sometimes instead of my TV! 

Anyone know how I can connect my controller to my phone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DiBoy As of now the mobile devices officially supported for Stadia can be found from the following list:

https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9578631

However, you can enable experimental mode to use Stadia on unsupported devices:

To try playing Stadia on an Android device that is not officially supported, sign into the Stadia app on the device you want to try, open your Stadia settings, tap Experiments, then turn on Play on this device. This setting will only affect the device you set it on, and you can turn it off at any time. Note that your play experience may vary depending on your mobile device and network speed.

As for controllers, you can use bluetooth or USB cable for supported controllers, and USB cable for Stadia controller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DiBoy As of now the mobile devices officially supported for Stadia can be found from the following list:

https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9578631

However, you can enable experimental mode to use Stadia on unsupported devices:

To try playing Stadia on an Android device that is not officially supported, sign into the Stadia app on the device you want to try, open your Stadia settings, tap Experiments, then turn on Play on this device. This setting will only affect the device you set it on, and you can turn it off at any time. Note that your play experience may vary depending on your mobile device and network speed.

As for controllers, you can use bluetooth or USB cable for supported controllers, and USB cable for Stadia controller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo