cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

issues with connectivity - pro, stadia controller, chromecast ultra ethernet

in the past week there's been a huge drop in connectivity. Not sure whats changed. My connection is still the same quality. Plenty of bandwidth. I have unlimited data. 

The controller keeps cutting out. If I'm on scope it pops off, if I'm moving it stops then moves. Its very nauseating. 

I've also noticed a resolution drop. Most of the time its fine but as soon as there's heavy action the resolution drops excessively. Pubg is the worst but I get the same from other games. Just not as often. 

I can't emphasize enough. This is a new thing. It was working fine not that long ago and nothing has changed on my end. As it sits now, the service is NOT PLAYABLE.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

A few more details. I am not running 4k or HDR. Ive even tried the bloody thing at 720p. Ive also run the stadia speed test with 105+ results. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

I have some of those issues too but I've kind of figured it out I do a Chromecast that's hooked to my Roku TV with ethernet but I still have to punch in the codes but I get it to work. And I have stadia Pro as well

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Yep, something like what you say but video quality isn't affected, only input issues. I opened a thread here 

0 Kudos