cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Why did my friend give up and leave?

Mortal combat says to press the a button on the second controller, it's been flashing white and orange and doing nothing. Why can't the second controller connect?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Member

I could not get my 2nd stadia controller that I bought with my founder pack to connect when my friend was here because we were going to play mortal combat against each other.  After 30 minutes if not getting the second controller to do anything but flash white he left.  Is this normal for trying to play local? 

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Wylin : No, this isn't normal.

Did you add the controller to Stadia via the Stadia app? What steps did you take and what if any messages were displayed?

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I didn't look at my phone, the same friend and I had played before. I pressed the stadia button on the second controller to turn it on and off and hit the a button to join over and over again as well as pressing every button on the second controller and eventually bouncing it off the floor. Nothing worked. 

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

71bYRPNKkOL._SX425_.jpg

 I'm sorry Google can't support you on this🤣

PS. It's just a little joke.  You can delete this message if it is too offensive I am no longer angry I will buy a new controller on Tuesday, but I will keep making jokes

0 Kudos