cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stuck at ‘Acces Account’

Hiya, 

I’ve been trying to get stadia installed on my chromecast ultra which was included with the controller but i’m stuck at the final part, ‘Acces account’.

controller, app and chromecast are all linked to the same network. I’ve tried the 2.4 and 5.0ghz. 

I’ve allrsy uninstalled the app several times and factory resetted the chromecast and controller.

I hope somebody here knows what to do 🙂 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@WardogJD At which step of the process are you getting stuck?

https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9580352

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

First off, i've allrdy had contact with the Stadia Helpdesk through facebook messenger and those guys did a wonderfull job helping me out. Or at least trying 2. It's the first time in my life I felt like I found a good helpdesk.

The innability of linking my stadia account to my chromecast ultra was due to my iphone 6, Once I used the ipad it was settled right away.

Now my controller keeps disconnecting after 1 min. in any game I try out. I've set my DNS to googles, Forwarded the right ports for better connection to Stadia (thx to the FB helpdesk) and factory resetted everything multiple times, connecting it all to the 2.4 and 5.0ghz connections. 

nothing seems to be working. According to the stadia speedtest i hit up 85mbps on the 2.4ghz and 98mbps on the 5.0ghz opposed to 48 and 62mbps before teh changes to DNS and stuff.

So unless you can come up with a simple solution i'm just gonna give up and ask for a refund i'm affraid...

Thx for replying in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Please forgive me for asking, but is the controller fully charged? You should be able to check the controller battery level by pressing the Stadia button in-game - or you might want to just try playing with the controller plugged in to the charger to see if that makes a difference.

Is the Chromecast connected to WiFi or a wired ethernet connection? 

And what does your home network look like? A single router or a multi-node/mesh setup? One SSID for both 2.4 and 5GHz or a separate one on each? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Dear Codesplice, offcourse you are most forgiven. Any sollution is welcome. 

I have tried it with the chromecast on a wired connection and on wifi.

The controller has been plugged in and was fully charged my last 3 attempts.

my SSID’s differ in name but they aren’t 2 completely different names. I just added the different bandwiths at the end. 

My homenetwork consist of a single router/modem provided by my network provider.

I don’t feel like investing all that much in an expensive mesh network system.

0 Kudos