cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia su 2 tv

Jump to solution

Ho la Stadia Premiere edition con cui gioco su una smart Smart TV in camera da letto. Posso spostare il Chromecast su un'altra TV in salotto per giocarci con Stadia, ed eventualmente rispostarla in camera?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

English

I have the Stadia Premiere edition with which I play on a smart Smart TV in the bedroom. Can I move the Chromecast to another TV in the living room to play with Stadia, and possibly move it back to the room?

----

Hi @Dedino77,

I see no reasons why you should not be able to plug your Chromecast Ultra in another TV. You just have to ensure that your wifi signal is strong enough. 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

English

I have the Stadia Premiere edition with which I play on a smart Smart TV in the bedroom. Can I move the Chromecast to another TV in the living room to play with Stadia, and possibly move it back to the room?

----

Hi @Dedino77,

I see no reasons why you should not be able to plug your Chromecast Ultra in another TV. You just have to ensure that your wifi signal is strong enough. 🙂

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo