cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Founder
Founder

Stadia start up on Chromecast

Hi

Anyone else think Stadia now takes a lot longer to start up on Chromescast than it used to? From choosing my account it take approx 20 seconds to open the game selection screen. 

Yes - 20 seconds is not long, but I’m sure it used to be quicker than this?!

First world problems, hey? 🙈

1 Kudo
5 Replies
Founder
Founder

Back on my PS4, 20 seconds would be the dream haha, how far we have come!

To be honest I have been playing almost exclusively on Chrome/phone recently since my CCU is no longer wired and miles away from my router but, I will give it a speed test. 

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Yea stadia interface in general has really slowed down for me. Even browsing games feels a bit laggy... 

Which is odd cause once I get into a game its buttery smooth. 

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

Could simply be the larger catalog of games we all have now, especially Founders that probably have lots of Pro games available. The Chromecast interface certainly needs some TLC to optimize it. Here's hoping this new Google TV interface will be the ticket in the future.

1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, friendly reminder that this is not a Founders-specific support forum and all support inquiries should be directed towards the main forum. I'll be moving this post out of the Founders Hub to give all Stadia Community members the opportunity to chime in.

As for the issue, how strange! I kindly ask that you file a feedback report through the Stadia app. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

It's taking longer and the controller needs to be re-synced everytime I want to play, so 5 min troubleshooting before playing anything, so yah everytime I get into Stadia there is always slowdowns problems

0 Kudos