cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia blocked when I start a game

Jump to solution
I use stadia on my smart TV (with chromecast). Today the game won't start. After I pick the game (red dead redemption ii) appears a loading symbol on the left bottom of the screen and the game won't start. I waited more than 10min, unplugged chromecast, restart the TV but nothing. The connection is good. Anyone else facing the same problem?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Muskfetta : Same problem with any other games, or just with RDR2 that you encounter the issue?

If the problem occurs with just RDR2 then raise a support case and explain the situation to Stadia support. They can decide upon the best course of action (hopefully!).  If the issue is with all games, I would still contact Stadia support and let them troubleshoot the issue as it sounds more likely to be a Stadia issue than a local connection issue IMHO.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Muskfetta : Same problem with any other games, or just with RDR2 that you encounter the issue?

If the problem occurs with just RDR2 then raise a support case and explain the situation to Stadia support. They can decide upon the best course of action (hopefully!).  If the issue is with all games, I would still contact Stadia support and let them troubleshoot the issue as it sounds more likely to be a Stadia issue than a local connection issue IMHO.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo