I bought the founders edition, which shipped day one. Since then I've been unable to pair my account to my CCU.
Whenever I try, I get to the "Account Access" page on my phone, and it just spins forever.
Things that I've tried:
- Firmware update (ChromeCast, Stadia, iOS)
- Factory Resets (ChromeCast, Stadia)
- Multiple devices (3 iPhones, and 1 iPad, Android Emulator)
- Special boot cycles (Some things I've read online)
- Standing on my head, and smearing peanut butter on the walls
I feel like I've tried everything, but I cannot for the life of me get past this stupid screen loading.
Any further ideas or suggestions? Would be nice to reach out to google for support on a product I paid for ... but they don't seem to have any support channels, except for their relatively useless (in this situation) QnA website ...
@level42 Is your account a standard personal "@gmail.com" address? I don't think that Stadia currently supports G-Suite accounts with custom domains.
That's about the only limitation I can think of though. You should be able to get in touch with Stadia Support here: