cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Running more than one stadia and experiencing lag?

I have 2 stadia chromecast and I can run one with no problem. But when trying to run both at the same time i am experiencing extreme lag on at least one stadia. Anyone know the fox to this ? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Mjj83 Best practices for Stadia is not to stream/download anything else while you're using Stadia. So in this case it seems like your internet bandwidth can't handle running more than one stream at the same time. 

Regardless, you can try the steps on the following article to see if you can get the stream quality improved

https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9595943?hl=en 

A snippet from the article:

Tips for improving Stadia Controller connectivity

If your Stadia Controller is slow or unresponsive, it might be having trouble connecting to Stadia. To resolve issues like missing or delayed button presses, try these tips.

• Move your Stadia Controller closer to your Wi-Fi router. This will increase signal strength.
  • Stop streaming music or video on the same Wi-Fi network, even if it's happening somewhere else in your home. Stop or pause any downloads. This can free up bandwidth that's being used for streaming or downloading.
  • Limit the number of other devices using a lot of bandwidth on the same Wi-Fi network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos